Types of Massages We Offer
As a premier med spa service in Stone Mountain, we believe in providing only the best massage services for our clients. We offer a variety of options including:
- Swedish Massage - the most common and best known, this type of massage stimulation circulation, flush the circulation system, release tight muscles, restore range of motion, and to relieve pain.
- Sports Massage - focuses on treating soft tissue aches, pain and injuries that is associated with recreational activities. With this massage stretching is involved.
- Deep Tissue Massage - aimed at the deeper tissue structure of the muscle and fascia (connective tissue); the pressure will generally be more intense, as the therapist works to release chronic muscle tension.
- Hot Stone Massage - uses heated Black Basalt Stones which are particularly great at retaining heat and are believed to help improve the flow of energy in your body.
- Aromatherapy Massage - a Swedish massage using massage oil or lotion that contains essential oils.
- Chair Massage - a style of seated massage that is typically 15 to 30 minutes- and focuses on your back, shoulders neck and arms. Chair massage is done over clothes and doesn’t require any massage oil.
Are You Ready to Schedule An Appointment?
Are you ready to your look best? At TranscenDental Smiles of Georgia, we offer a wide range of services to help you do just that. From teeth whitening and dental crowns to massages and facials, our experienced team can provide the care you need for to achieve the ultimate glow up.